In today’s social media age, we see videos and photos that grab our attention and if we want to access them more than once, we have to download them. Also, today any person who likes a video or photo, then they want to download it and want to share it further.
Twitter users can download videos online for their Android by downloading an app called Download Twitter Videos. If you also want to download the video of Twitter, then we have told the complete process here below.
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android Smartphone
If you also use an Android phone and want to download a video from Twitter, then you can easily download Twitter Video by following the complete process we have explained here below.
- Step 1 – First of all download the Download Twitter Videos app on your Android mobile device
- Step 2 – After this, open the Twitter app on your phone
- Step 3 – Now go to the tweet whose video you want to download
- Step 4 – After that click on the ‘Share’ option. Step 5 – Copy the link of the tweet here
- Step 6 – After this, now you have to go to the app which you downloaded. And in the space provided there paste the link which you copied earlier from Twitter
- Step 7 – Here you will see a Download option in the lower right part of the screen, tap on it
- Step 8 – Now here you can select the size according to which you want to download and then click on the download button. In this way, the video will be downloaded to your phone
In this way, whenever you like a video on Twitter, you can easily download it with the help of this app and then send it to anyone.