WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps used by billions of users worldwide. Through WhatsApp, users can send text, photos, videos, or other files to other users. Apart from this, video and audio calls can also be made. However, people always have to face one problem and that is to send photos of high quality. So today we will tell you that how you can send photos in high quality to any user and that too without any third party app.
How to send high quality images on WhatsApp?
We have given easy steps below, by following which you can send photos in high quality to any user through WhatsApp.
- Step 1: First of all you have to open a WhatsApp account on your phone and open the contact to whom you want to send the photo.
- Step 2: After this, you will see a paper clip-like icon next to the camera icon at the bottom of the chat screen.
- Step 3: So now you have to tap on the icon that looks like a paper clip. Now you will see a few more icons
- Step 4: Then now you have to click on the option of documents.
- Step 5: Now you have to select the photo from your phone which you want to send to another user in high quality.
- Step 6: But if you can’t find the photo then you have to tap on the option ‘Browse Other Docs’ at the top.
- Step 7: Now you can easily send that photo by selecting it from the folder.
In this way, when the person in front will download and open that photo, then he will get to see the photo in high quality. This trick of WhatsApp is really great because if users send photos directly, then the quality becomes very bad and the photo gets blurred but if you send the photo with this trick then you will get the same quality.