The new smartphone of the popular Chinese brand flaunts flagship features at a very affordable price. On Sunday, September 26, the Chinese company OPPO held a presentation in the Celestial Empire, where it introduced several new products, including a smartphone called OPPO K9 Pro. This is a mid-range smartphone that, despite its low cost, has flagship-grade specs.
The new OPPO K9 Pro has a filling that even many more expensive smartphones can envy. These features include a large AMOLED display with a 120 Hz refresh rate and 180 Hz sampling rate, up to 12 GB of RAM and up to 256 GB of internal memory, as well as a triple main camera with 64 megapixels. The smartphone is based on the MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset and is powered by a rechargeable battery with a capacity of 4 500 mAh with a fast-charging function Super Flash Charge with a capacity of 60 W, thanks to which the process of charging the smartphone from 0 to 50% takes only 16 minutes.
OPPO K9 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.43-inch, AMOLED, Full HD +, 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz sampling rate, HDR10, DCI-P3.
- SoC: 6nm MediaTek Dimensity 1200, 1 x Cortex-A78 @ 3 GHz, 3 x Cortex-A78 @ 2.6 GHz, 4 x Cortex-A55, Mali-G77 MC9 graphics, 5G modem.
- RAM: 8 or 12 GB.
- Built-in memory: 128 or 125 GB, no memory card support.
- Operating system: Android 11 with ColorOS 11 shell.
- Front camera: 16 MP.
- Main camera: 64 MP (f / 1.7, six-element lens) + 8 MP (f / 2.2, wide-angle five-element lens with a 119-degree viewing angle) + 2 MP (f / 2.4, three-element macro lens), portrait mode, LED flash.
- Battery: 4 500 mAh, 60 W fast charge (0 to 50% in 16 minutes).
- Ports: 3.5mm audio jack and USB Type-C.
- Communications: dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, 5G, 4G LTE, NFC.
- Other: fingerprint scanner, face recognition function, dual SIM support.
OPPO K9 Pro Price
OPPO K9 Pro sales start in China is scheduled for September 30th. The basic version with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage is priced at 2,199 yuan or $340, while the model with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB storage is estimated by the manufacturer at 2,699 yuan or 417 dollars. But early buyers will be able to purchase the smartphone at a discount of 1,999 yuan ($309) or 2,499 yuan ($386), respectively.